When it comes to jewelry, If I can do it myself instead of buying it, I'll probably do it. I like buying supplies on Etsy and whenever I go to a local craft show. I have a little collection of beads, cameos, cords, and chains; so I have all I need if I feel like DIYing.
I made 3 super simple how-tos, that you can use to make the 4 bracelets and 3 necklaces I'm showing, but if you use different beads and chains you can come up with many designs. And the best thing is that nobody will have what you're wearing!
Here are photos of the pieces I made and the how-tos. Feel free to Pin!
1. For this necklace I used a metallic cord and a thick gun metal chain.
2. For this one, I used a coral suede cord and gun metal chain.
3. Here I combined the necklace above and a pink suede cord with huge pink beads.
You could play with lengths and the size of the beads to create different designs.
I super glued both cords to the jump ring
4. This is how I make most of my bracelets. I used mint and chocolate brown suede cords.
5. I used chocolate brown suede cord, and I added just one jump ring without a clasp, because it was a gift. This way she can just tie a know to wear it as tight or loose as she wants.
6. Now, here we are just adding beads to the cord in the middle.
You could use beads in different sizes and colors in the same bracelet/necklace.
7. Here we just tight a knot. That's it, super easy and it looks pretty rad.
I hope you like these DIYs, please show me what you make with these ideas. You can leave a comment or tweet me a picture @Batzy.
Have a rad day!